Saturday 31 May 2008

Billie: "I was really happy to come back to Doctor Who"


Billie Piper has spoken exclusively to the latest issue of DWM about Rose Tyler's amazing return to Doctor Who."I was really happy to come back to Doctor Who," she told the magazine. "I jumped at the chance. I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

It means so much to me, this show, and so do the people that make it, so I really wanted to be here for these final episodes."We'll be meeting a new Rose when she returns to the show on June 21st, but exactly how has she changed?"She's hardened," Billie explained. "She's been through a lot in her parallel world. I think she's been through emotional turmoil. She's quite sad and lonely, but also really bolshy and - that great quality that Rose has - just so headstrong and single-minded."Billie also dropped in a few hints about what we can look forward to seeing in her episodes.
What the Doctor was going to say before he faded at the end of Doomsday is mentioned!
"You'll have to wait and see," she teased. "We couldn't ignore it. Russell is so clever. They're such beautiful scripts."
Will the Series Four finale mark Rose's last appearance in Doctor Who? Will Billie ever return again? She's never saying never..."I think you can always go back, if the oppurtunity comes around," she considers. "I can't quite let it go, can I? So watch this space."

No comments: