Wednesday 11 February 2009

Billie: I Need Time With My Baby

In other news new mum Billie Piper said she is cutting back on acting to care for her baby.
The 26-year-old actress gave birth to son Winston three months ago but weeks of sleepless nights have taken their toll.
Billie begins filming the third series of Secret Diary Of A Call Girl next month. But after that, she is in no rush to leave Winton’s side.
She said: “I’m going to wait for the right thing to come along and until that happens, spend time with my son. I don’t want to rush into anything that isn’t right or doesn’t inspire me.
“I have a new baby, so it’s all quite full-on at the moment. You spend a lot of time awake! But I think the worst of the bad sleeping is drawing to an end.”
Billie revealed she is an executive producer on the new series of ITV2’s Secret Diary, where she plays high-class prostitute Belle.
One day she hopes to set up a production company with her hubby, actor Laurence Fox. Billie said: “I’m really excited. I’ll be doing pre-production and working on scripts. I would love to produce.
“So it’s ideal having this exec role on the season. It’s a way for me to learn the ropes and be more involved. And in the future, maybe start something up with my husband.”

And I would just like to say congratulations to Billie’s ex husband Chris Evans & his wife Natasha Shishmanian for having a baby boy today, lets hope little Winston and Noah will be buddies!

No comments: