Friday 13 March 2009

England's Own Brad and Angelina

Billie Piper and Laurence Fox reckon they’ll be Britain’s Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Not as Hollywood megastars perhaps — but as parents of the largest brood of kids in showbiz.
The couple, whose first son Winston was born four months ago, would love to have twins.
Lewis star Laurence, 30, said: “Twins would be good.” He added: “We’ll definitely have more babies. Why not? Why stop at one? I was trying to think of how we can outdo Brad and Ange.
“We need to recover from the shock of baby number one and then, when we forget how tiring it is, we’ll have another.”
He admitted to Heat magazine: “I’m shattered! But no matter how tired I am it’s worth it. We love our baby. Our life is quite simple: Light a fire, sit in the TV room, watch America’s Next Top Model… life’s great.”
However, in two months Billie will be back on set filming the third series of racy ITV2 show Secret Diary Of A Call Girl, where she plays a hooker.
She admitted she’s struggling with the idea of stripping for raunchy sex scenes since becoming a mum.
But she said: “I’ll just have to go in at full pelt because if you’re playing a prostitute, you can’t be precious about someone seeing your nipple.
“But there are certain things I’m sure I’ll feel uncomfortable doing, because you change, I suppose, when you have a baby.”

No comments: