Saturday 17 October 2009

Dales Actor hopes to work with Piper

Emmerdale star Lyndon Ogbourne has revealed that he dreams of working with his ex-girlfriend Billie Piper.
The actor, who joined the Yorkshire-based drama as Nathan Wylde this year, told PA that he dated Piper for a while after they attended a drama club together in Swindon, Wiltshire. Ogbourne continued: “We were close friends up until we were 16 or 17, then as soon as she got together with Chris Evans everything completely changed for her.

“I’d really like the opportunity to work with her. I think she wants to do a play back in London. Obviously she’s doing amazing film work and really taking off. But I always thought it would be quite funny to bump into her.”
Commenting on how the star’s life has turned out, he said: “She completely blossomed, not only into an amazingly successful girl, but I love the fact she’s a mum now. I think it’s amazing. I’m the broodiest boy in the world!”

No comments: