Wednesday 26 January 2011

Billie wants next role to be an X Factor judge

Billie Piper has admitted that she would love to be a judge on The X Factor.
The Doctor Who and Secret Diary Of A Call Girl star found fame in the late 1990s as a singer with hits including ‘Because We Want To’, ‘Girlfriend’ and ‘Honey To The Bee’.
Asked if, as a fan of the show, she would like to join the X Factor panel, Piper told Heat: “I would love that more than anything! There are two things I fantasise about: being BeyoncĂ© and being a judge on The X Factor.

“The worry is whether you’d be taken seriously as an actor afterwards. But you know what? I’d deal with it, because it’s all I want to do! I think I’d take it very seriously and end up crying a lot.” When it was suggested that Cheryl Cole may not be picked for the US version of the show because of her Geordie accent, Piper said: “Surely she could just speak a bit more slowly. Or else I can do it, obviously. “Wasn’t Dannii [Minogue] brilliant this time round? I think having a baby really suits her. And it’s given her huge breasts! Massive ones!”

No comments: