Monday 29 September 2008

Billie : "I Have No Interest In Breaking America"

Secret Diary Of A Call Girl has been a huge success in the US – but its star Billie Piper says she has no intention on capitalising on her high profile over there.
She is due to give birth next month to her first child with husband Laurence Fox, 30, and admits she doesn't understand the lure Hollywood.‘That world breeds neurosis and issues,’ she says. ‘I don’t think I could handle all that. That mad side of it all just doesn’t appeal.‘I’ve got a baby coming. And I know it’s going to make me a lot happier than anything else,’ she tells Grazia.
Billie, 25, is also uncertain about returning to work after the birth.'I don't know if I'm going to go: "I can't work any more. This is all I want," or if I'm going to go: "I'll do this for a few months and then need to combine it with some work,"' she says.

No comments: